Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So much. Is happening.

Aaaah, muchachos y muchachas, I am so negligent. And that last random Josh Groban post was randomly random. I like that in the midst of all the life-altering events lately, that's how I chose to express myself.

Oh, gee, to get things up to speed. Obviously I'm not in Japan right now. So there's that.

-In order to graduate on time I'm dropping the East Asian Studies major |: and switching to an Asian Studies minor. That means I don't need to take Japanese anymore, and I only need one more class, which I'll take in the spring.

-I am doing the Summer in Berlin program again (that begins May 20) to earn some more German Studies major credits.

-I bought my flight to and from Deutschland today. I am going to be in Europe nearly 3 months because I'm flying out August 15. After my program is done (July 2) I'm going to do other traveling, possibly, and then visit Agata while she wraps up her program in Paris. And then we're going to stay in hostels and be awesome in other regions of France/Spain/Portugal. I have an internet friend in Portugal (cause I'm a total sad creep who sometimes makes internet friends) who I've actually been talking to for over a year, and he'll show us around Porto.

-Because of the huge void in my heart after canceling my semester in Japan, I became obsessed with making my family travel somewhere cool for the week of my brother's spring break. Which is why in two weeks we're going to Dublin(!!!).

-I keep avoiding the issue of working on an honors thesis.

-I am seriously thinking of taking up a new language this fall.

Well. Now that that's all said, I feel better. Oh blog, I'm sorry I abandoned you. The thought of my abandonment has in fact been making me ill.

MOAR UPDATES to happen soon, I promise.

2 comments:

  1. SHERYLANNE. I thought you 'broke up' with him?!

    also, why no Philippines amongst your travels? :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @JessJess

    ahaha yeah i changed my mind.

    philippines 2012 prolly!

    ReplyDelete