Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ciao-a-bunga, Ireland

6 AM flight out of Dublin. Means leaving for the airport disgustingly early. Uhhn. Tired... plus (how to put this delicately...) I am bleeding out of my vadge and therefore everything sucks MAJOR. BALLZ. (I don't believe in sugarcoating menstruation. I have this policy where everyone, OK, namely men, should have to feel as uncomfortable as I do, if only psychologically).

So, let me tell you, I am feeling especially smokin' hot in not-exactly-clean workout pants and this oversized Dublin hoodie. People of Dublin and Manchester airports, watch out. They only make this kind of hawtness in the States.

Last night I laid in the jacuzzi while listening to Adele's "Someone Like You" and drinking a Guinness. Sometimes I really am an expert on PMS catharsis.

Well Dublin, it's been fun! Love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment